Tuesday 7 April 2009

Doom to the Tomb 2, 4th April 2009

Saturday 4th April was the second Doom to the Tomb all dayer at The Grosvenor in Stockwell, South London. A number of bands played including those pictured here.

There's two of each and they're in this order if you wanna know which sweaty mug you're looking at:

Obiat
Pombagira
Dead Existence
Koresh
Flatlands

(click to enlarge)

 border=0
 border=0
 border=0
 border=0
 border=0
 border=0
 border=0
 border=0
 border=0
 border=0
 border=0
 border=0

4 comments:

Zodiac Lung said...

Dude, awesome pics! I especially like the Obiat ones. You just turned me on to them and Flatlands (I’m going to check out the others as well). I already liked Pombagira. This must have been an excellent/killer show. Thanks a lot for posting these.

Sincerely,
Mike H.

Chris West said...

Thanks Mike. I'm really chuffed with them. I've discovered I take better pictures the more drunk I am.

I hadn't heard Obiat before Saturday but they were really good. Pombagira are great too (you wouldn't believe the amount of gear one band can use, NOISEY!). Didnt get many photos of them though cos I was too busy enjoying their set.

Zodiac Lung said...

Both Obiat albums were posted at the Swamp a couple of months ago. Good stuff. I checked them out after seeing your picks.

That's funny about Pombagira.

Chris West said...

Cool. I'll head to the swamp and check 'em out. Only heard 'em live so far.